You’ll live and study in one of the oldest boarding schools in Switzerland, in the beautiful lake-side city of Lausanne, in French-speaking Switzerland. We have many years of experience in welcoming young people and we’re sure you’ll have a great time with us. We hope to see you soon!
Summer 2021: Saturday 3rd July to Saturday 7th August 2021 (min. 2 weeks)
Our COVID compliance commitment to you
At all times, Brillantmont will adhere to and strictly follow the recommendations of the Swiss authorities. We understand that you may be worried about sending your child to Summer Course and that you may be waiting to see how the COVID situation evolves.
For this reason, we have modified our terms of payment to give you more flexibility and extended the deadlines for payment. Take your time!
Admission deposit: can be paid within 14 days as normal or you can pay all the fees together if you prefer.
Summer Course fees should be paid in full before 1st June 2021.
Any applicant applying after 1st June 2021 should pay all the fees in full on receipt of an invoice.
A full refund is given if
- you change your mind for whatever reason no later than 31st May 2021.
- government measures in Switzerland mean that your child must undergo quarantine on arrival in Switzerland
- government measures / travel restrictions in Switzerland prevent your child from entering Switzerland
- government measures / travel restrictions in your country prevent your child from leaving home
- your child tests positive or is ill and is unable to join the Summer Course.
If you change your mind after 1st June 2021
- we will give you a 50% refund.
If, for whatever reason, Brillantmont is compelled to cancel the Summer Course
- we will give you a full refund
- we will refund the fees paid for the time not yet spent with us, if we have to cancel it while it is running.
2021 Price Guarantee for 2022
If you have already paid, rather than a refund, why not transfer your registration to our Summer Course 2022?
That way, your spot is reserved and we guarantee the 2021 price!
Summer Course 2021 dates: Saturday July 3rd to Saturday 7th August 2021.
Arrivals and departures take place on Saturdays (except Saturday 10th July)
Minimum stay= 2 weeks; Maximum stay = 5 weeksREAD MORE
Four afternoons a week you can follow our standard multi-sports programme and have fun trying out different sports, some by the lake, some on campus. Or you can choose an activity option for two afternoons:
- Intensive tennis, with our professional coach, will help you refine your skills to take your game to the next level.
- French + will help build your writing and dissertation skills as well as enjoying some French literature (intermediate level +)
- Creative arts will develop your creative skills in our studio, using oils, photography, sculpture and crafts as well as learning about art and design.
With lots of evening activities and excursions at the weekend, we're sure you'll have a great time!READ MORE
stand-up-paddle, banana boat, pedalo, trampoline, tennis, football, beach volleyball
Arts and Crafts, talent night, treasure hunt, cinema night, disco, ice skating, bowling
High ropes, mountain karting, rock climbing, boat trip, hiking, museum workshops, city discovery
Maybe you're already an experienced summer camper?
Whichever you are, you can be sure that at Brillantmont, our experienced, dedicated staff will help you settle in and make friends, helping you to make the most out of the experience. With 24/ 7 care and support, you are in expert hands.READ MORE