Learn French or English, play lots of fun sports or get creative and make new friends.
We can't wait to see you this summer - it's never too early to look forward to fun! You’ll live and study in one of the oldest boarding schools in Switzerland, in the beautiful lake-side city of Lausanne, in French-speaking Switzerland. We have many years of experience in welcoming young people and we’re sure you’ll have a great time with us.
We hope to see you soon!
Saturday July 2nd to
Saturday 13th August 2022.
Summer Course 2022 dates: Saturday July 2nd to Saturday 13th August 2022.
Arrivals and departures take place on Saturdays (except Saturday 9th July)
Minimum stay= 2 weeks; Maximum stay = 6 weeksREAD MORE
In the afternoons, either:
- join our Multisports programme. with a new, fun sport every day (paddle, banana boat, volleyball, hockey, football, basketball, trampoline and more)
- join our Multi-mix programme with 2 afternoons of multisports and a choice of one of the following (2 x afternoons):
- Tennis Pro, with our professional coach, who will help you refine your skills to take your game to the next level (for advanced players only)
- French Fun , which will help develop your fluency and writing skills through local visits and classroom discussions (required level B1)
- Creative Arts, which will develop your creative skills using oils, photography, sculpture and crafts as well as learning about art and design.
-Coding and Robotics, which will introduce you to the world of computer programming and logical problem solving and see you build your own take-home robot.
With lots of evening activities and excursions at the weekend, we're sure you'll have a great time!READ MORE
stand-up-paddle, banana boat, pedalo, trampoline, tennis, football, beach volleyball
Arts and Crafts, cooking workshops, talent night, treasure hunt, Just Dance, Tik-Tok challenge, cinema night, disco, ice skating, bowling
High ropes, mountain karting, mountain hiking, boat trip, hiking, museum workshops, city discovery
- Maybe you're already an experienced summer camper?
Whichever you are, you can be sure that at Brillantmont, our experienced, dedicated staff will help you settle in and make friends, helping you to make the most out of the experience. With 24/ 7 care and support, you are in expert hands.READ MORE
Here are some of the testimonials from last year's summer course:
"I wanted to thank you every one for the fantastic time my son spent at Brillantmont and for making his first experience abroad easy and relaxed,"
- Maria, mum of F. from Italy, 2021
"Thank you for the amazing experience, the wonderful summer and the great organisation of your team,"
- parents of L. and M. from Spain, 2021
"We are very happy to have chosen your school for the training and instruction of our daughter and we hope to include our son next year. We feel very safe and comforted by the attention you place towards your students,"
- parents of M. from Italy, 2021