- 20 hours of language class per week
- weekly class field trip every Wednesday afternoon to visit a well-known Swiss attraction;
- afternoon sports classes four afternoons per week (range of sports);
- various evening activities (e.g. ice skating, bowling, cinema, quiz, disco);
- full day excursion / activity on Sunday (e.g, rock climbing, tree circuit, salt mines);
- full board and excellent accommodation on the school campus;
- all transfers to and from Geneva airport or Lausanne train station (Saturdays only);
- 24/7 supervision and care by experienced, qualified staff;
- 24/7 medical service and follow-up by our health team;
- accident and sickness insurance.
Read more about the fees and terms of payment.
If you join a Summer Course at Brillantmont you will
- improve your French or English in lively, interesting classes
- make friends from all over the world
- try out new activities and sports in a safe environment
- explore amazing Lausanne and Switzerland
- have lots of fun and make lasting memories!
As in any family, the health and safety of all members of our community is of the utmost importance. After much reflection and discussion about COVID-19, the current world situation and the uncertainty and restrictions we face, it is with great sadness and a heavy heart that we have taken the decision to cancel the Brillantmont Summer Course 2020.
We know how disappointed you are and believe us, we share your disappointment! However, we are looking forward to better days and we hope you will join us for an amazing Summer experience in July and August 2021. We can't wait to see you then!
Summer Course 2021 dates: Saturday 3rd July to Saturday 14th August 2021.
Arrivals and departures take place on Saturdays.
Minimum stay= 2 weeks; Maximum stay = 6 weeks
To apply, please complete the Summer Course registration form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
When we receive the completed application form we will ask you to kindly pay the non-refundable admission fee of CHF.1500 to confirm the student’s place. We also require the completed medical form.