The Brillantmont Summer Course costs CHF. 2000 per week.
The Summer Course is great value for money. There are no hidden extras! Everything is included in the price, even the transfer to and from Geneva airport.
- 20 hours of language class per week
- weekly class field trip every Wednesday afternoon to visit a well-known Swiss attraction;
- afternoon sports classes four afternoons per week (range of sports);
- various evening activities (e.g. ice skating, bowling, cinema, quiz, disco);
- full day excursion / activity on Sunday (e.g, rock climbing, tree circuit, salt mines);
- full board and excellent accommodation on the school campus;
- all transfers to and from Geneva airport or Lausanne train station (Saturdays only);
- 24/7 supervision and care by experienced, qualified staff;
- 24/7 medical service and follow-up by our health team;
- accident and sickness insurance.
Read more about the fees and terms of payment.
If you join a Summer Course at Brillantmont you will
- improve your French or English in lively, interesting classes
- make friends from all over the world
- try out new activities and sports in a safe environment
- explore amazing Lausanne and Switzerland
- have lots of fun and make lasting memories!
Summer Course 2019 dates: Saturday July 6th to Saturday 17th August 2019.
Arrivals and departures take place on Saturdays.
Minimum stay= 2 weeks; Maximum stay = 6 weeks
At the moment we only have spaces from July 27th to 17th August 2019.
When we receive the completed application form we will ask you to kindly pay the non-refundable admission fee of CHF.1500 to confirm the student’s place. We also require the completed medical form.